I am blessed to have the most wonderful family including our very smart dog Rocky & cat Calico(mind you I don’t know any dog or cat that’s not smart!!)
- honoured and passionate about being a Celebrant and creating personal and meaningful ceremonies. And feel so so privileged to be a part of and sharing your day
- very approachable, relaxed and have a very good sense of humour.
- Bilingual – English and Italian.
- thoroughly enjoy being a volunteer in my local community.
- a Justice of the Peace for Victoria.
Helping people and providing my best is second nature to me. My background has been in responsible and “positions of trust” delivering a high standard of service to the public. I loved my work but resigned from my position to become a full time Celebrant.
I was appointed in 2006 and have performed many diverse weddings and many other personal ceremonies.
I also love, love my garden, my bees, having fun, sharing my happiness, painting, archery and travelling.
Am a member of :
- ACMCV- The Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of Victoria
- CO.AS.IT – Non profit organisation providing welfare services to the Italian Community
- The Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices.
- Volunteer in my local community
- Medicines sans Frontiers
- Royal Flying Doctors
And lastly but not least enjoy…….. good food good wine and good company.