Congratulations on your decision to take your relationship to another level – Marriage!
I can help create your wedding day to be the magical day for you, your partner and treasured by all who share it with you truly making it Your Day to Remember.
Your love and connection with each other is unique, and your ceremony should reflect this expression on the day and the shared life you plan together.
My ceremonies are personal and will set the ambiance for your wedding celebration. I will listen and work with you to create to this environment
I am very particular about words as they leave a lasting impression. To me it is extremely important to put the right words together so that your personal ceremony will reflect your relationship with each other.
Making that day, not only magic, but memorable for yourselves and those, who help you celebrate your day.
Let me help you achieve your vision by creating your personal ceremony.
Your wedding may be a formal or a more casual celebration.
The ceremony can take place any where and any time such as home, in the garden, in a park, reception centre, restaurant, hotel, beach, golf club, popular tourist spots, or any other place that has importance to you.
Some of these public venues may require permission/notice from the relevant authority
Whatever your choice I can assure you that you will get the wedding of your dreams.
That may range from a simple and elegant, to a more detailed and stylish ceremony. Symbolic or cultural rituals in the ceremony such as a unity candle, handfasting or a rose, may also be included.
Of course you may include any other symbolic ritual that has meaning for you.
Family and friends are encouraged to participate such as delivering a meaningful reading; however it is entirely up to you and I do have a broad selection of reference material.
We are all different and want the best for our special day.
Keep in mind, well thought out preparations will lead to a more relaxed and less stress wedding.
Notice of Intended Marriage- NOIM
My promise to you:
- Be professional at all times – regardless of your choice of Celebrant
- Give you free quality advice regarding your ceremony-regardless of your choice of Celebrant
- Up front cost of package-no hidden extras
- Ensure you understand your legal obligations before your wedding
- If required provide supporting evidence regarding spousal visa.
- Assist you with forms you are required to complete
- Listen to you and discuss your ceremony
- Construct your ceremony just as you want
- Strongly recommend a rehearsal
- Help you create a relaxed atmosphere
- As your Celebrant we will have at least two meetings or more if necessary.
- Confirm with you on final copy of ceremony-No surprise information on wedding day
- I have my own PA system
- Arrive at least one hour before ceremony
- Be contactable at all times and make myself available to you when necessary
- I will ensure that all the paperwork is correctly completed and lodged with the relevant authority- Births, Deaths and Marriages in a timely manner.
- Be sensitive and treat you with care and respect.
- Continue to uphold the excellent reputation of my profession
- Adhere to the A/G (Attorney-General’s) code of practice.